"You can pick a little,you can pick a lot
but you cannot pick better"
Our Vision and Mission
- Support sustainable development where everyone through their work can maintain a decent and dignified livelihood and utilize their full potential at the same time.
- To contribute sustainable development for marginalized producers, workers and their respective communities.
- Trading based on equity and transparency.
- To improve the livelihoods and well-being of producers by paying a better price and providing continuity in the trading relationship.
- To promote development opportunities for producers, especially women and indigenous people and to protect children from exploitation in the production process.
- To protect human rights by promoting social justice, sound environmental practices and economic security.